An anthropologist - experienced in innovation, programme & strategy development, research, advocacy & social policy.
Solid expereince of complex program managment: including developing partnerships; design; implementation; assessments and evaluations.
A strategic thinker and 'doer': knowledge of advocacy, child rights, and youth policy. Proficent at analysis and synthesis; always striving to communicate a range of resources so that they are useful and meaningful.
A firm believer of child/youth adult partnerships: trainer, facilitator and motivator with regard to all areas of operations, including fundraising/ proposal development, and working with young people in order to improve programs and policies designed for them.
Sarah's skills include:
- program design
- strategy development
- project management
- assessments and evaluations
- policy advocacy and analysis
- writing (reports, plans, briefs, toolkits, case studies)
- capacity building (training and facilitation)
- fundraising and partnership development
- participatory action research